Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 7, 2011

About Caribbean Frames

The phrase, "thoughts become things", is one of the many sayings that stuck with me from the Secrete DVD I bought some years ago. A few weeks before this blog idea came about, my thoughts were, I am always writing stuff on Facebook which sirs the thoughts of my friends, I would love to have a wider platform to share my views. Hmm...That would be something… and my thoughts went wild. As I was thinking I was smiling inside and outside. I am a strong believer in the word of God. With that being said, there is no explanation as to how my thought, request, prayer became a reality. What can I say? God has been in the miracle business long before my time. Believers in the Secret's point of view may be inclined to say the universe responded. That would lead to the question. Who made the universe? The answer to this question has been debated in many circles long before our time. I guess our experiences and other’s testimonies would lead us to the answers.
The name, Caribbean frames, was inspired from my background. As is stated in my profile, I was born in Guyana, the lone English speaking country in South America, which is a member of CARICOM. The latter part of the name FRAMES is actually an acronym. F- foods, R-religions, A- activities, M- music, E- education and S- sports. These are all areas I am comfortable discussing. The literal meanings of the word frame were also considered when this choice was made. My aim is to frame each territory’s experience and bring same to the world. A total stranger to the Caribbean should be able to read, comment view pictures, view videos, listen to music and be wowed into visiting either of the 15 member states or their five (5) associate members. The experience is unforgettable.


Read more about the Caribbean @ http://www.caribbeanframes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment